8 months ago
Job title: Methods & Tools Engineer
Methods and Tools (M&T) team is a Transverse team developing tools to improve the efficiency of operations for Flight Physics, Airframe, System Simulation, Physical Design Architecture, Flight Operational Analysis, System Testing, Helicopters and Customer Support. M&T plays a key role in product life cycle of Aircraft. M&T involved in Research and Technology projects for developing concept demonstration prototypes for future requirements of engineering analysis needs.
Develop & Enhance the existing tools on windows platform, Should be able to independently handle the development phase co-ordinating with European teams, Should grasp engineering requirements and convert them in to tool functional requirements. Develop robust unit testing methodology and also should have the tool deployment knowledge. Should have the knowledge of Agile methodology. Should participate to Sprints and review meetings with European teams.
* Understand the Agile methodology
* Interact with Domains and understand requirements
* Develop user stories, user points
* Convert the Requirements in to Functions
* Develop Specifications of the tools
* Develop Architecture for the application
* Unit and Regression Testing
* Test case preparation
* Code Reviews, Quality Reviews
* Data Flow analysis
Technical skills required:
* 6-10 Years’ experience in CAA, C++, C# , SQL
* Very Good Analytical and Reasoning Skills
* Strong aptitude for technology; broad technology exposure
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Agile, autonomous and proactive way of working.
* Aeronautical /Mechanical Engineering background.
* At least 3-5 years of prior experience in Development of Tools in Agile methodology.
To Apply: Send us your latest CV via the link below.