8 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for planning, organizing, motivating and supervising the activities of twenty salaried from our Methods groups.
- Assume all HR responsibilities of a team, financial management and technology development department and improvements projects.
- Have to coordinate the change management across internal Bombardier functions.
- Also define and control the processes that link the department with external stakeholders and ensure you provide excellent customer service.
- Also lead and support continuous improvement initiatives.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in engineering or industrial engineering, or a college diploma with several years of experience working in a Methods or Quality team.
- You have excellent management skills.
- You demonstrate good judgment, flexibility, you are results oriented, able to work under minimum supervision and you observe tight delivery deadlines.
- In addition, you are resourceful and ready to work in a winning team.
- In addition to your strong organizational skills and excellent technical knowledge, you demonstrate a certain talent in communication and leadership.
- Previous project management experience is an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Engineer
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 16.07.2018, 9:38:18 AM