2 months ago
Methods, Project Analyst Global 7500 program-TOR04659
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Coordinate, launch and lead Test Readiness Reviews (TRR) for all aircraft Systems production and during ground and flight-testing.
- Aligning the Engineering Organization and explain the FTP Test Philosophy to all stakeholders and pull information from all stakeholders to ensure successful TRR’s.
- Record all actions from DMM and TRR as well as tracking their timely closure – e.g. FTP Daily Test Execution Summary Report.
- Update two week look ahead schedule for FTP execution.
- Provide Functional Test impacts to Program Change Requests.
- Follow-up with all stakeholders on deliverable affecting upcoming FTPs.
- Update and our author existing or new Functional Test Procedures.
- Work with Engineering focal to do follow-up on actions requiring Engineering involvement (Supplement 2 disposition, RSI, Troubleshooting plan follow-up, snag closure, etc.).
- Manage Supplement 2 turnaround with all stakeholders, in order to progress aircraft testing.
- Analyze and determine the solutions for manufacturing and engineering problems in support of RFC (Request for Change) activity.
- Assist Supervisor in all planning activities for the team as well as manage all FTC governance (MCR, CLink, Supplement 2, ERD and FTER).
- Develop business cases and recommendations for management review and manage activities required to select, sources and implement new equipment for assembly and testing.
- Use sound benchmarking principals and techniques as required for process analysis.
- Shift work may be required.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a college and / or technical degree in Operations Management and/or a bachelor's degree in operations Management or Industrial Engineering with experience in New Program development.
- You possess excellent project management skills.
- You have two (2) to ten (10) years of relevant professional experience, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- You have knowledge of the fabrication and assembly of aircraft parts.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and is proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- You have advanced negotiation skills and problem solving abilities and have developed excellent influencing and decision-making abilities.
- You are analytical, customer-oriented, you observe deadlines and you are not reluctant to take the lead.
- You have hands on knowledge of typical avionics and mechanical test equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- You have problem solving skills associated with aircraft assembly and testing and have a good knowledge of system installation technical requirements.
- You have in-depth understanding of the Bombardier Manufacturing / Engineering Systems.
- You have strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Engineer
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.02.2019, 10:43:03 AM