5 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Mechanical Systems Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
Principal responsibilities include design and integration of aircraft mechanical systems for Special Missions and Defense modifications. Requires coordination with multiple technical stakeholders. In this position, the candidate will work closely with IPT members (such as Program Management, Technical Engineering, Manufacturing, Planning, Supply Chain, & Quality Assurance) to achieve the desired design requirements and objectives.
* Integrate Special Missions equipment on a variety of aircraft platforms for missions including the following:
* Intelligence/Surveillance/Reconnaissance, Aerial Survey, Air Ambulance, Flight Inspection, Float Operations, Parachute, Maritime Patrol, Search & Rescue, Training, Utility/Transport
* Responsible for provisioning for and integration of aircraft Mechanical Systems
* Incorporate design modifications utilizing CATIA software with an emphasis on modeling and drafting
* 3D model development in support of detail, assembly and installation layouts
* Communicate and coordinate with technical disciplines, such as Manufacturing, Tooling, Structural Integrity, and Aerodynamics
* Peer drawing checking and the release of engineering documents, as well as day-to-day collaboration to resolve design conflicts and interferences
* Support prototype aircraft assembly, which includes coordination with Experimental Engineering to support design interpretation and occasionally investigate and respond to problems in manufacturability
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.