Morson Talent are currently recruiting for 2 x time served mechanical technicians to support our Airbus Test Rigs / Fitters contract.
Mechanical Build and Integration of Designs and the maintenance/modification of existing test means. The works is supporting the following programmes
- build, commissioning and a long test campaign on the A220 Endurance Test Rig.
- build, commissioning and a 2 month test campaign on the AFT test bench.
- build, commissioning and a 2 to 3 month test campaign on A350 ULR test bench.
- build, commissioning and a 2 month campaign on the A220 Ice Accretion Rig
- anticipate further resourcing to support ZeroE activities.
Working at height, working in confined spaces training would be ideal.
They are outside of IR35 paying £25.00 per hour.
• Location is Airbus Filton
• Duration for the is 12 months
• Standard hours are 37 +
o Monday – Thursday 7:00 – 16:15
o Friday 7:00 – 12:00
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.
Looking for Mechanical Fitter jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Mechanical Fitter vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top aviation job sites. Aviation Job Search prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Mechanical Fitter careers in UK.
Click below link to browse other Mechanical Fitter opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Mechanical Fitter recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the link below: