8 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Mechanical Engineering Designers in Long Beach, California.
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs, or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of company products and services
* Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues
* Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field
* Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
* Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule
* Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results
* Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative
* Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
* Perform other duties as assigned
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.