about 1 month ago
Mechanical Engineer, Intermediate
Hurlburt Field, FL US
What You’ll Get to Do:
Work in a collaborative and innovative environment support Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC). This is an amazing opportunity to directly support global Command and Control Mission Support (C2MS) program. You will be part of the Enduring Product Management Engineering and Development team supporting the C2MS program at our Florida facility. This team is made up of various engineering disciplines to cover the breadth of of AFSOC mission sets.
More About the Role:
• You will participate in the management and development of new features as part of the lifecycle management of fielded C2MS capabilities
• Enduring product management activities include analysis, estimation, development design, testing, integration, fielding, training, maintenance, and support to air, ground, network and other AFSOC mission sets.
• Perform analysis and develop scientific reports to support air and ground C2 system airworthiness approvals.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering from institution recognized by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) for approved curriculum
• 5 years experience in Mechanical engineering
• Active Secret Security Clearance
• Knowledge of Special Operations, SOCOM, and C4ISR systems
• Experience in design, develop, build, test, and integrate hardware/software onto new and existing systems
• Experience in analysis, troubleshooting, and fielding solutions
• Experience to develop technical data packages
• Experience using SolidWorks and AutoCAD computer aided design tools
• Experience in performing analysis and development of scientific reports to support air and ground C2 system airworthiness approvals, including Finite Element Analysis, Stress Analysis Reports, Weight and Balance Reports and system operation tests
Nice to Have:
• Desire a candidate with previous experience supporting AFSOF or USSOCOM organizations.
US-Hurlburt Field-FL-PENSACOLA-EGLIN AFB
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.