Mechanical Engineer for research design and development within concessions department of a major aerospace company based in Aylesbury
You will be a first point of contact between the customer concerns and the resolution teams dealing with concerns around respond to production non-conformance repairs and in service repair concessions. You will facilitate production of repair schemes and assimilate form product requirements into engineering boundary. Check technical quality of ECR's / PR's before submission to signatories and produce clear and concise documentation including technical reports.
· Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
· Permanent ideally, but will also take Contractors
· Knowledge of generators, rotating machines (ideally within production aerospace but other similar fields would be considered).
· Experience of interfacing with customers for related technical issues.
· Design and manufacturing process understanding, preferably in aerospace
· Traditional and computerised design and analysis methods
· Good understanding of aerospace materials.
· Understand technical drawings, preferably in an electro-mechanical environment.
· Work cross functionally and liaise with other departments
· NX Unigraphics CAD software, Ansys, Nastran and Patran advantageous.
· Participation to QRQC, drumbeats and stand-up meetings.
· Aircraft and Ground Transportation experience.
· Interest in mechanical and technical advances.
If you are interested in a position as a mechanical engineer working within concessions based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire please apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.