BOMBARDIER the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Aerospace at Biggin Hill is moving to Phase 3 of our expansion plans after only 12 months of Base Maintenance operation and is seeking experienced Aircraft Mechanics for its new Service Centre located at the London Biggin Hill Airport, United Kingdom.
The London Service Centre is part of an award winning Network of wholly owned Bombardier Business Aircraft Service Centres; as well as a line maintenance station in Nice and Linz.
In your role you will,
- Adhere to Bombardiers Maintenance Organization Procedures, among which the relevant parts of the MOE and applicable work instructions.
- Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures. Participate in 5-S activities. Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate and approved maintenance data (e.g. aircraft maintenance manuals)
- Identify defective aircraft components with the Material Return Form
- Order parts in SAP
- Carry out maintenance tasks to the standard specified in the Maintenance Data under supervision of Certifying Staff/Support Staff, and to notify supervisors of defects or mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards
- Report discrepancies
- Properly process removed, uninstalled and rejected parts
- Correct defects under supervision of Certifying Staff/Support Staff.
- Report maintenance errors
- Perform other duties as assigned
As our ideal candidate,
- You have some civil maintenance experience
- You are up to date basic knowledge requirements of Appendix I to Part-66
- You have basic knowledge of Part-145
- You have knowledge on EWIS and CDCCL when relevant
- You have knowledge on, and practicing of, human factors, human performance and limitations
- You have the ability to interpret and work with engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual task status
- You have the ability to use standard tools, special tools and to operate ground support equipment
- You have the ability to work in accordance with the maintenance data and to notify the function responsible of defects or mistakes requiring rectification to re-establish required maintenance standards
- You have the ability to identify and rectify existing and potential unsafe conditions
- You have experience understanding critical tasks
- You have basic PC skills
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.