Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client is a large Airline. They are looking for a Maintenance Control Centre Duty Engineer.
Purpose of the position
The primary purpose of the Maintenance Control Centre duty engineers is to:
- Monitor 24/7 Aircraft Fleet technical status in real time
- Minimize time of rectification defects, including MEL/CDL and deferred defects items
- Provide immediate expert advice and guidance to pilots on interpretation of MEL dispatch and technical trouble shooting. The role is the primary interface between the maintenance department and the flight crew on a day to day basis
- Ensure correct coordination setup between Short Term Planning (STP) and AOG recovery
- Communicate in real time with Operations Control Center (OCC) to minimize schedule disruption
- Report to the Daily Operations Manager (DOM), and ultimately to the Senior Maintenance Manager (SMM)
- EASA PART-66 CAT-B1 and/or CAT-B2 certified on A320 family
- Five years relevant work experience in line maintenance, including depth troubleshooting experience
- Previous experience within a JAR-OPS 1 approved organization, and familiarity with EASA Part M and Part 145 requirements
- Previous maintenance control and/or line maintenance experience would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in intense environment
- Driver’s license
- Fluent English essential, Hungarian and/or Polish desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: emma.jenkins at luap.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency