Position Title: Material Support Specialist
Location: RAF Brize Norton, Oxfordshire
Contract: 12 months
Rate: £14.50 - £16.00 per hour PAYE dependant on experience.
The MSS, working in the Atlas Integrated Operations Centre (AIOC), is responsible for the management of all Material Support Demands, primarily in relation to Depth and Line Maintenance, Defects and Local Bays to meet any operational need.
* Maintaining an Operational focus and oversight of all material aspects related with maintenance/technical issues on the UK customers A400M fleet worldwide to ensure early identification of emerging issues and anticipating requirements thereby ensuring a timely recovery.
* Provision of expert advice and assistance to AIOC during the management and recovery of AOG aircraft worldwide, including participating in any telephone conference calls to contribute to rapid recovery of aircraft around the World, ensuring they can quickly return to mission.
* Providing escalation for AOG & Work Stop items, including ADF's or depth maintenance parts at risk to ensure on time return to Forward Available Fleet after maintenance to meet the Operational requirements.
* Liaise with the customer on all MTP material procurement required. When parts are finally not satisfying an RDD, MSS should escalate it to the next level to ensure rapid recovery of aircraft around the World, ensuring they can quickly return to mission.
* Follow up and chasing of items with unsatisfactory delivery estimates, missing or incorrect paperwork, incomplete REQs and escalating unresolved issues and carry out rapid resolution of issues that may adversely affect the recovery of aircraft.
* Attend daily operational briefing and planning meetings and contribute to provide accurate and detailed material and logistic information when required.
AIOC, MOC Engineers, FTAM, Maintenance Planning, A400M Technical Services, DE&S Material Managers, HO AIOC, Purple Gate, Demand Cell, Forward Stores, TASM, Base Management Liaison Engineers, FLYBE, ASC UK Procurement, Line Maintenance Engineers.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.