Exciting new permanent opportunity for a Materials Supervisor based at London Heathrow Airport.
Due to the opening and continued expansion of our client, a new B747 Cargo Carrier, we are looking for a Materials Supervisor based at London Heathrow Airport. The Materials Supervisor will report directly to the Materials Manager and is responsible for the routine and critical provisioning of current demands in spares of Company fleet. The role will be working on a day shift basis.
* Spare parts procurement for Company fleet support in accordance with company procedures.
* Liaise with Planning with MCC concerning the procurement of aircraft components and material for planned maintenance.
* Ensure the department is aware of planned maintenance activity and associated timeframes to be met.
* AOG support of Company fleet. On-call shifts for AOG support of maintenance activity when necessary
* Representation at maintenance events to provide full material support when necessary
* Vendor performance evaluation and development of vendor base rationalisation
* Provide feedback to the Materials Manager concerning supplier performance issues
* Data update in TRAX. Entering all payment details into the TRAX MRO software program, following up of invoice claims when a discrepancy is noted
* Participation of inventory control of Company property
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.