GATE Europe is looking for a Material Support - Illustrated Parts List (IPL) compiler trainee in Aerospace Industry
Job Summary – Illustrated Parts List (IPL) compiler trainee
As part of the Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) service, we offer our customers the systemic mapping of material supply and material management of our product. In the Material service area, a Material Management System, based on the S2000M standard, is used for the aforementioned task. To expand our team, we are looking for reinforcement to start as soon as possible
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Providing support to ensure the smooth operation of the S2000M implementation for the Material Management tasks
• Initiating corrective measures in case of error (in data exchange, user interface, data processing, data content).
• Supporting during monitoring the S2000M-based data exchange (transactions) between the S2000M systems of the communication partner and taking the appropriate corrective action in the event of an error.
• Supporting and describing the improvement measures in collaboration with the product owner and the customer
• To compile - using Material Management compiling software - customized Illustrated Parts Catalogs in the AECMA S2000M specifications from orthographic engineering drawings, engineering data base general aircraft technical documentation and CAD 3D model information.
• To compile revisions to existing illustrated parts catalogs, incorporating corrections, improvement modifications and service bulletin/letter items.
• To prepare and check work order packages for Illustrated Parts Catalog illustrations, prepare all finished documentation for printing, maintain illustration and engineering drawing applicability records and maintain an engineering drawing/change notice library.
Required Qualifications (of which the knowledge of S2000M and compiling IPL will be part of the internal training):
• Good working knowledge of compiling Illustrated Parts Catalogs within the aircraft industry.
• Sound knowledge of the S2000M specifications.
• Good understanding of engineering drawing systems and general aircraft related documentation.
• Good aircraft/engineering background.
• Basic knowledge of English
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel) and Notepad
• Secondary Education - MBO Mechanical Engineering – OR – in lieu of degree, 2 years of aerospace manufacturing experience.
Start June July. Long term contract. excellent rates.
interested? please send CV to GATE EUrope