Are you an experienced Material Services Specialist?
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Material Services Specialist based in Malta.
About the role
This is a permanent opportunity based in Malta working for a world’s leading MRO Organisation.
You will be joining an experienced team to carry out material planning and warehouse operations which will include picking and filling orders, receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, packing and shipping and organising the level of stocks.
· Maintain traceability of material flow in accordance with regulations and processes
· Ensure process compliant return of unused parts into the supply chain
· Order and follow up the provision and supply of parts from various stations and external sources
· Maintain effective and regulatory compliant warehousing
· Receive, review and coordinate material requests raised by other departments and/or customers
· Conduct cyclic stock taking to maintain inventory accuracy
· Perform goods receiving inspections of aircraft material in accordance with regulations
· Package materials or tools destined for shipping
· Handle dangerous goods including, but not limited to, inspection, storage and shipping
· Provide materials and parts as required to the “point of use” based on local supply concept
· Coordinate transportation of goods from/to offsite warehouses
· Controls internal material and parts flow
· Load/un-load incoming/outgoing shipments
· Be able to work shift pattern and work weekends
· Knowledge in aircraft parts and aviation materials would be desirable
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge in warehousing / purchasing would be desirable
· Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
· Clean driving license
· Good team player