5 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Material Handlers in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
The Material Control Handler, Service Parts Distribution position is responsible coordination, input, and extraction of documentation and data into and from SAP Warehouse Management System (WMS) for inbound and outbound shipments. Documentation and data includes but is not limited to vendor certifications, vendor reports, airworthiness documents, dangerous goods documents, import/export compliance documents, and Electronic Export Information (EEI) requirements.
* Reviews, sorts, scans, and files inbound vendor documentation into SAP for new receipts
* Generates, prepares, and provides appropriate certification documents from SAP for outbound deliveries
* Prepares Customs Invoice, Shipper’s Letter of Intent and Inbound Declaration Instruction Sheet for Import/Export shipments
* If necessary, communicates with Customs to assist with and resolve clearance issues
* Prepares appropriate FAA Airworthiness Form from SAP for domestic and international outbound deliveries
* Creates deliveries and outbound documentation for Return to Vendor shipments
* Prepares manual way bills and Bills of Lading when necessary
* Schedules drop times for inbound deliveries and pick up times for outbound deliveries with carriers
* Communicates with and prepares documentation for Freight Forwarders ensuring shipments are schedule, proper documentation is provided and when necessary, clears customs without delay to meet customer delivery expectations
* Completes proper documentation to obtain Internal Transaction Number (ITN) for Electronic Export Information (EEI) requirements with parcel carriers
* High School diploma or equivalent is required
* Previous hazardous material handling and shipping experience is preferred
* Previous Export Compliance / International Shipping experience preferred
* Valid government issued driver’s license
* Working knowledge with aerospace parts a plus
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required
* Proficiency in SAP / GTS applications is preferred
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to input, analyze, and understand computer based WMS system transactions
* Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed and dependent on customer demands
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.