about 1 year ago
About the position
We are investing into qualified people having customer support interests in their DNA to further improve the speed and quality of replies to customer requests related to a broad range of material management topics. The jobholder will be responsible for providing guidance and trainings to our Account Directors and customers as well as to support retention and increase of customer satisfaction with Satair’s products and services
For the Asia Pacific region you will ensure Satair Customer Satisfaction Improvement (CSIP) process management for both channel brands (Airbus and Satair) and all CSIP modules (Operators, MRO’s, Lessors).
We offer an attractive position with international contacts and exposure to multidisciplinary material and logistics-related topics that, due its political, time-critical and/or technical dimension, require customer-oriented focus, extensive knowledge of the Airbus and Satair Group organizations and commercially sound judgement skills.
The postholder is both an architect for solutions as well as a resolver of shortcomings in the Airbus and/or Satair supply chain / order desk systems. This includes root cause elimination with process owners and functional experts from various domains such as but not limited to IT, Contracts, Marketing, Customer Support, Field Service Support, Product Management, Supply Chain and/or Commercial.
To be successful in this job
* you have a strong support mindset combined with previous 5+ years of experience in the material management sector of the aviation industry
* you are a confident, analytical and reliable person with solid experience in driving organizations forward and establishing relationships with customers and internal senior managers
* you are solution oriented maintaining a healthy balance between corporate and customer interests
* you are able to manage several complex projects at the same time, have high level of energy, persistence and resilience
* you have excellent numerical skills
* you are independent in problem solving, yet willing to seek assistance inside the wider network
* you are willing to advance and develop, and challenge non-progress in the way of working
* you have a good emotional intelligence, respect for others and a curiosity to learn more
* you have a bachelor degree or similar educational background within Commercial or Engineering field – knowledge about the internal Airbus / Satair IT systems, processes and hierarchies are an asset
* you are fluent in written and spoken English, other languages are considered as a plus
You will be remotely managed by your functional manager in Hamburg, Germany and required to travel occasionally.
Satair Group offers
a unique opportunity to join a fast growing agile international company where you will become part of a well-functioning multinational team and work closely with our product managers, customer order desk, marketing, supply chain and sales colleagues to reach your objectives. Therefore, you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued.
Satair Group is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes to ensure a clear career path of advancement.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.