2 months ago
The Boeing Company has an opening for a Master Production Scheduler in their Smithfield, Pennsylvania office.
* Maintains synchronization of the supply chain between international or domestic organizations, customers and suppliers by utilizing Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems to support global markets.
* Analyzes material requirements to determine appropriate attributes to drive accurate demand through the supply chain.
* Establishes order policies.
* Creates orders to satisfy demand requirements supporting the supply chain.
* Develops and controls inventory plans and integrates company, customer and supplier capabilities to optimize inventory levels, turn rates and unit cost while ensuring accurate requirements and delivery schedules.
* Schedules requirements by analyzing available resources and manages shop capacity to support on time delivery.
* Introduces new SCM tools and techniques by working with complex processes and organizational relationships to improve the supply chain.
* This role will require working some variable shifts.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
* Experience using Microsoft Excel
* Experience in a Material Requirements Planning (MRP) or other computer system that manages inventory and/or inventory transactions
* Experience with Costpoint ERP system
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award