3 months ago
• Responsible for activating the Norwegian brand internally and externally in the region
• Actively monitoring and reporting of KPI’s for the region.
• Executing on defined and own commercial projects approved by head of region
• Working closely with our internal creative agency team to manage creative briefs.
• Deployment and execution of activities to reach KPI’s for the individual markets.
• Execute on marketing and media plans in close co-operation with peer teams.
• Ensure optimal ROI/ROMI and channel mix in activities in both external and internal channels, especially with Performance, CRM and web.
• Execute third party marketing plans to help drive and strengthen the Norwegian brand
• Contribute to learnings and optimization of Way of work
• Management of day-to-day operations and workflow with agency partners
• Relevant education within business administration and marketing.
• At least 3 years’ experience from the client side.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing.
• Experience from a wide spectrum of marketing projects. Digital and social media competence a requirement but traditional medias also a must.
• Previous experience from the European travel industry or international consumer brand is considered a strong merit.
• Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) is a must.
• English speaker with excellent writing skills. An added European language is considered an advantage.
• Must be able to travel to offices in Europe.
• An eye for communication.
• Strong digital and analytical skills.
• Structured and well organized.
• Ability to pull projects through from start to finish and handle many projects at the same time.
• Problem solver with a positive and pragmatic attitude.
• Cost conscious and ability to manage allocated project spend.
• Cooperative and able to adapt to change quickly.
• Excellent spelling and grammar and the ability to write texts to be used in customer dialogue.
• Must be able to self-motivate.
• Based in Barcelona.