3 months ago
The marketing officer assists the marketing manager in implementing the agreed centralized marketing plans and activities for the given markets in order to support sales revenue development and market penetration to reach the company objectives.
* Prepare, plan, coordinate and deliver all Marketing Campaigns material within agreed timescales.
* Coordinate with different stakeholders all Marketing actions related to important partnerships
* Plan and implement brand activation events in coordination with different internal and external stakeholders and making a post evaluation.
Gather information and prepare on-going competitive analysis including benchmarkingPrepare, plan, coordinate and deliver all Marketing Campaigns material within agreed timescales
Monitor results and prepare presentations of marketing activities per project in order to help the Marketing Manager in his/her analysis and presentation of the ROI-budget.Handle the practical side of the day-to-day requests relating to markets, events, partnerships, branded Items and others.Prepare monthly overview of Marketing updates.
Prepare and proactively ensure that briefings towards the Creative Services Manager are complete in order to develop all on- and offline communications within deadline
* Bachelor Marketing or Communications or similar.
* Marketing/Communication experience is a must.
* At least 2 years of experience.
* Microsoft Office, strong skills in PowerPoint and Excel are a pre-requisite
* Very good knowledge of Dutch, French & English, spoken and written
* Good copywriting skills
* 4th Language is an asset
* Be a an open and good communicator
* Proactively taking initiatives and well organized
* Intercultural approach