8 months ago
To support the wider marketing team with their day to day duties, which will include but not be limited to assisting in the planning, implementation and tracking of all marketing communications activities for the AJW Group. These include disciplines such as Conference & Exhibitions, Marketing Campaigns, PR, Advertising, website and internal communications.
In addition, direct responsibility for stock control, including the management and ordering of brochures & promotional items.
This role is an introductory role and will give the successful candidate a broad insight into all aspects of marketing and support further learning in this specialism.
* Assisting with events for AJW - including the registration of attendees, preparation of guidance notes, updating the website, arranging any logistics and any other stand requirements. Working closely with the business to gather feedback to create post-show reports.
* Tracking of various marketing disciplines in addition to events including; AJW’s monthly press coverage, website enquiries and competitor advertising, as examples.
* Responsible for the stock control of promotional items and brochures, ensuring internal requests are managed and delivered in a timely manner.
* Responsible for the collation and processing of the Group’s business card requirements.
* Under guidance, working alongside external agencies to ensure all marketing communications activities are delivered on time.
* Undertaking general marketing activities to support the team.
* Flexible and willingness to support the team
* Proactive and self-motivated with a “can do” attitude
* An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Willingness to travel if required
* Ability to communicate with staff and external bodies
* Interest in marketing. Willing to study the CIM Certificate (Chartered Institute of Marketing).
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.