4 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Manufacturing Technicians in Dallas, Texas.
STS Technical Services is actively seeking qualified candidates for a Manufacturing Specialist II – Wafer Fabrication position in Dallas, TX. This is a CONTRACT position that is available immediately.
* The successful candidate will work in a Class 100 wafer fab, as a manufacturing specialist
* They will be asked to operate tools within the Photolithography, Thin Film, Plasma, and Wet Hood manufacturing areas
* They must be flexible and able to perform a wide variety of processes across multiple products
* They will also need to utilize various metrology tools to measure wafer processing
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Performs advanced-level assembly functions, which may include: the operation and certification of all tools in more than one of the manufacturing areas
* Able to assist engineers in solving tool or process problems, offering insight through experience and knowledge
* Able to train peers to certification on tools and processes according to published documentation
* Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety procedures including those which govern the handling of materials, chemicals, tools, and equipment (WHMIS)
* Must be able to access production tools, such as floor management systems, SPC, and tool management
* Interprets Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
* Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices
* Must be able to perform all aspects of inspection- in process
* Accountable for the on time maintenance of all Safety, ESD and process certifications
* Accountable for time management including: arrival and departure, adherence to breaks & lunch policies, and other activities in order to achieve objectives
* Accountable for good communications with all employees showing dignity and respect for others this includes pass downs to peers, and communicating with supervision and other support groups on tool or process issues
* Operate CDSEM, Tencor, Nanospec measurement tools
* Operate Photolithography tools, e.g. ASML, coaters, developers
* Operate Thin Film tools, e.g. MRC, CVC, Eclipse, Nordiko
* Operate Plasma tools, e.g. LAM4520, LAM9600, P5000, Mattson
* Operate Wet Line tools, various solvent hoods and SRD’s
* Responsibility to include throughput and quality
* Other duties as assigned
* Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent
* Experience: 2+ years of experience
* Must be able to work in a wafer fab environment and wear a full cover hood, smock, safety glasses, gloves, and required shoes
* Microsoft Office (WORD, Excel, Outlook)
* Previous manufacturing experience
* Able to work in a team environment
* AS Degree in electronics, chemistry, material science, or related discipline
* Preferred Wafer Fab experience
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.