5 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Manufacturing Supervisors 2nd Shift in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
Under guidance from the Value Stream Manager, supervise 2nd shift performance based on the strategic direction of the business. Support department goals and metrics through continuous improvement. Plan, develop and deploy the department resources to meet customer demand/business plan. Ensure employees are properly trained, adhere to company policy and comply with the overall direction from the department supervisor to ensure safe working conditions throughout the manufacturing operation.
* Support strategic direction and plan established by management team
* Meet customer expectations including, but not limited to: Quality and Delivery
* Oversee and ensure employees are capable of producing a quality product that meets product specifications
* Flex labor resources to the work in the plant
* Maintain department productivity levels and manage the total cost of labor as a percent of sales
* Ensure department budget is met
* Supports staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, developing and coaching employees
* Initiate and follow progressive discipline for employees when applicable
* Support continuous improvement with Lean and 5’s practices
* Associate’s degree in business, manufacturing, or a technical related field. Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
* 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
* Previous leadership experience required
* Knowledge of OSHA and safety requirements
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.