2 months ago
* This is for a Composites NonMetalic Manufacturing Planner.
* Plans and leads department/organization processes for developing, implementing and maintaining various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
* Develops and plans manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives.
* Prepares build analyses and cost estimate reports. Leads integration of complex suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
* Participates in source selection to ensure manufacturing requirements are met.
* Develops complex tooling requirements based on manufacturing and engineering requirements.
* Manages tooling from initial design to end of use disposition.
* Leads investigation and resolution of complex or systemic manufacturing related issues.
* Leads teams performing producibility assessments of design concepts.
* Supports enterprise level benchmarking to incorporate best practices.
* Leads development of complex work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
* Develops scheduling templates for use by others.
* Drafts, updates and reviews processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements.
* Develops and documents new job practices, techniques and standards.
* Works under minimal direction.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* Has extensive understanding of specialized aspects of the job.
* Problem Solving:
* Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems; uses resourcefulness to create appropriate solutions using established organization policies, practices, and procedures as guidelines.
* Minimal supervision. Exercises considerable latitude in determining strategies and approaches to assignments based on procedures, goals, and objectives.
* Errors would normally require significant expenditures to resolve.
* Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations and companies.
AA degree in related discipline and 6 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award