3 months ago
Manufacturing Engineer / Orlando, FL
Job ID: 452511BR Date posted: Oct. 09, City: Orlando State: Florida
Description:The individual will be responsible for the following:
- Provide production engineering support to manufacturing teams in the fabrication of microelectronics and electro-optical modules.
- Design/develop new micro-electronic assemblies including RF and electro-optic products.
- Create/revise engineering documentation.
- Provide support to Procurement and Receiving Inspection for the purchasing of micro-electronic materials, components, and packages.
- Provide technical problem solving, root cause analysis and corrective action for manufacturing. Develop and evaluate continuous process improvements and cost reductions
- Develop and maintain electrical and electro-optic test equipment and procedures
Must have a minimum of a Bachelors degree.
Knowledge of micro-electronics materials, manufacturing
processes, and packaging techniques.
Ability to obtain a clearance
Knowledge of micro-electronics materials, manufacturing processes, and packaging techniques.
Experience with both MMW and electro-optic detector modules.
Experience in the electrical test and troubleshooting of micro-electronic modules.
MIL-PRF-38534 and MIL-STD-883 experience.
B.S. Electrical Engineering
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Miscellaneous Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 4X10A- 4 10 hr days Mon-Thurs; Fr/Sa/Su off Shift: First