4 months ago
Org Marketing Statement
With annual sales of $12 billion in fiscal year 2017, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 61 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Department Marketing Statement
Parker Aerospace is a global leader in the research, design, integration, manufacture, certification, and lifetime service of flight control, hydraulic, fuel and inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management, lubrication, and pneumatic systems and components for aerospace and other high-technology markets. The company supports the world’s aircraft manufacturers, providing a century of experience and innovation for commercial and military aircraft.
1. Prepares metal and composite products for processing and performs chemical processing on both standard and non-standard processes. Assigned to work on the more complex or difficult products or tasks.
2. Works with Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering in developing new processes as needed.
3. On a limited basis, may perform minor process duties such as: Passivates, deburrs alodines, cleans, pickles, blasts, refines, and tumbles parts; uses tools and small equipment to assemble parts per specifications or work instructions.
4. Performs visual and final inspection of parts.
5. Displays proper handling of all equipment and waste, including hazardous waste.
6. Monitors chemical concentration in cleaning baths according to procedure as needed.
1. 3 or more year’s prior directly related paint or manufacturing process experience. Fully qualified/certified in majority of operations and products and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed production and quality standards.
2. Thorough knowledge of policies, procedures and systems in functional area and ability to effectively troubleshoot problem situations.
3. Proficient in reading, understanding and following follow blueprints, engineering orders, specifications, and verbal instructions. Able to perform basic to intermediate mathematical calculations.
4. Effectively applies lean initiatives. Maintains and can interpret operational and quality metrics and actively contributes improvement suggestions.
5. Demonstrates effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment. Able to participate and provide input to engineering or other leaders on operational status or performance.
6. Effectively demonstrates team member competencies and participates in goal setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
7. Read and Write English proficiently
8. Basic Computer Skills
TYPICAL MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time. The team member is required to demonstrate manual dexterity and use hands to operate machinery. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Also expected of the team member is regular attendance, and the ability to work cooperatively and professionally with others. May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)