6 months ago
ARE YOU A TRAVELER?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
Manager Union Agreements
Manager Union Agreements is part of the SAS Industrial relations unit and shall ensure effective cooperation and processes with SAS Crew unions, regarding duty regulations. Develop and negotiate CBA’s in line with SAS strategy and annual plans. Ensure that customizations and changes in the operation do not conflict with current agreements
We are now looking for a talented Manager to strengthen our Scandinavian Union Agreements team. The main responsibility will be in relation to the Swedish unions, and the position is therefore based at our beautiful offices in Frösundavik, Stockholm.
You will manage everything from the union collaboration process to dispute negotiation, conflict resolution, and negotiating CBA’s. You will support the organization in all issues regarding Crew agreements, and government Policy’s, and the Crew unions with the necessary information and updates regarding daily operations and any changes thereto
The main areas of responsibilities
* Possess the role as negotiation leader in different negotiations
* Responsible for correct implementation of new agreements and changes in procedures and processes regarding duty regulations
* Responsible for the interaction with the Swedish Crew unions regarding duty regulations, and ensure constructive cooperation
* Responsible for recurrent training and support throughout the organization in the purpose to enhance expertise in CBA’s and local agreements (mainly duty regulations), and achieve the desired level of quality in the management of these
The main tasks
* Participate in negotiations
* Ensure that litigations are handled properly in accordance with all rules and agreement
* Be professional support throughout the organization in all issues regarding Crew agreements, and government Policy’s
* Ensure self-driven pro-active analysis and development of all agreements for the purpose of increasing efficiency and productivity, but also Crew satisfaction and work/life balance
* Lead and manage various meeting forums with Crew unions
* Ensure correct assumptions for all analyses involving changes to CBA’s or local agreements and perform quality assurance of all analysis from a duty regulation perspective.
* Ensure that internal cooperation regarding CBA related issues runs efficiently and for the benefit of SAS.
Qualifications and Experiences
* Must cope with a very large workload at times, and unpredictable working hours. Especially in periods of negotiations
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to handle issues of extensive complexity
* Holistic approach to challenges and issues related to agreement issues and negotiation
* Analytic and able to transform analysis results into consequences for operation and crew's work environment
* Detail oriented while the ability to see the big picture and have an overview
* Ability to work independently combined with great interpersonal skills
* Ability to think alternatively to reach solutions
* Good understanding of all three Scandinavian languages, and English, both written and oral
* Experience from the aviation industry is an advantage
* Negotiation experience, and Experience from Collective labour agreements in Sweden is an advantage
* Experience from Jeppesen Crew Management Systems is an advantage
* Academic educations within law, communications or similar
Personal qualities and competences
* High integrity, Independent, and ability to lead yourself
* High stress threshold, endurance capacity and patience
* Excellent ability to communicate and collaborate
* Ability to balance and perform several parallel activities
* Trustworthy and ability to build interpersonal relationships
* You have a creative mindset and a high analytical ability
The position is full time. Employment as soon as possible or by appointment. Last day to applyis the13th of November
Interested to know more about the role or do you have questions? Please contact; Head of IR Cabin Crew, Union Agreements and Crew Hotels, Carsten Hansen, M: +4795715261.
Is this you? If so, Come fly with us!
What we offer?
Our employees are valued as our most important resource. To help you as an employee to reach your full potential, we focus on leadership and goal orientated team collaboration. Our ambition is to ensure the right conditions for continuous development of our business and our employees. We want you to grow and develop in your daily assignments, and to gain experience and knowledge to be able to seek new roles and opportunities within SAS. As a SAS employee, you’ll enjoy flexible working conditions.
About our Office
Frösundavik is a great place to work. There is a gym, restaurant, café and a variety of services to make your life easier. It’s located in a green area of Solna and close to Hagaparken and Brunnsviken. There’s a non-stop bus connection from the Central Station to Frösunda and commuter trains to/from Solna Station. Of course, cycling is another option and many of us enjoy the scenic route to the office every day.