5 months ago
Leads development and enhancement of current products. Serves as program manager for IPC and related projects. Develops and manages production personnel. Ensures that individual and production goals are met adhering to established schedules and company specifications. Ensures that personnel issues are resolved in an impartial manner.
Interacts with all levels of management and production personnel, including those at other CDG and outsource facilities. Interact with other departments, functions, and peers. Interact with customers to resolve production inquires and problems, and promote the company and its goals.
JOB POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understand production processes and procedures, and resolve problems.
• Ensure accurate billing and the maintenance of production records with appropriate support data.
• Assist employees with what they need to be able to efficiently and effectively perform their jobs.
• Lead professional development of staff, serving as mentor and coach.
• Monitor quality, identify root causes of quality problems, and develop methods for quality improvement.
• Lead production supervisors in maintaining company standards, policies and procedures.
• Objectively assess performance and submit timely evaluations.
• Ensure that work area and assigned equipment is maintained, and in a neat and clean condition.
• Manage staffing requirements and assigned personnel.
• Form, lead and/or participate on task teams.
• Identify and develop technical resources and field contacts.
• Participate in and lead cross-functional teams.
• Participate in the development of technical information systems and cost saving initiatives.
• Prepare production and project activity reports, and achieve established goals.
• Ensure appropriate recognition of employees and utilize motivational methods.
• Other duties as assigned.