8 months ago
Manager Permitting and Government Affairs
4 months ago(10/24/2018 4:22 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
Obtain overfly and landing permits for both Atlas and Polar.
* Obtain overfly permits based on the most efficient routes and input the permits in the FWZ program with associated entry/exit points.
* Must be on call 24/7 and work multiple problems at a time to satisfy request from all the different groups in the airline such as marketing, sales, and operations control center.
* Must be able to come up with recommendations to solve disruptions in the airline with regards to permits.
* Must keep up with changes/disruptions with aircraft/programs assigned to him.
* Must be a licensed Aircraft Dispatcher. Pilot’s license preferred.
* Must possess a detailed knowledge of the company Operations Specifications.
* Must have the ability to present himself/herself diplomatically with customers/other countries and communicate effectively as a representative of Atlas/Polar Air.
* Must have complete knowledge of ICAO documents including but not limited to manuals pertaining to Slot request (SSIM), International Rules of the Air, Foreign Clearance Guide and the International Flight Information Manual.
* Must have the ability to master several projects and/or problems at one time and be able to work extended hours including weekends.
* Must have a detailed knowledge of the military network including restrictions when aircraft are operating for AMC.