11 months ago
***This is a part-time position***
* Orchestrates and directly oversees the daily operation under the direction of the General Manager, ensuring that service standards are exceeded
* Plans and manages all administrative aspects (employee scheduling, station invoicing, etc.) of station operations in coordination with Administration Manager
* Supports internal customers and vendors and serves as the escalation point of contact in matters where intervention is required to ensure service standards are exceeded
* Lead, coach and manage others; To include actively communicating goals and objectives for the company/department
* Ensure safe and efficient operations
* Serve as company liaison between the DOT, TSA and other government and community organizations
* Other duties as assigned by manager
* High School Diploma or equivalent education
* 1 year supervisory experience or 3 years in a related field
* Proficient in MS Office (i.e.Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
* Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and within set time frames
* Valid Driver's license and obtain Ramp license
* Effective communication skills with an excellent command of both written and spoken English
* Able to work with all levels of employees across all disciplines
* Experience with project development and management
* Detail oriented with proven ability to successfully manage a budget
* Working knowledge of airline policies and procedures as well as airport procedures
* Proven ability to build teams with employees and vendor staff and possess excellent interpersonal skills
* Must be flexible and adapt well to change
* Associate or Undergraduate degree
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among
the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on
Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend