8 months ago
Manager Global Talent Acquisition
6 months ago(8/30/2018 1:53 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
Lead talent acquisition and diversity initiatives, while partnering with hiring managers and HRBPs. Manager will drive talent sourcing strategies for all open positions focusing on both critical and high volume attrition roles, while continuing to build quality talent pipelines. Provide thought leadership, drive KPIs and other talent acquisition metrics.
* Manage/drive full lifecycle recruitment process for assigned positions while keeping the pulse on all open positions within the ground recruiting department, take ownership and build relationships across business functions and overall HR team. Partner with hiring managers and other Atlas, Polar, Southern and Titan employees.
* Recruit all ground staff with little supervision or oversight from Director– develop sourcing strategy, screen all candidates, interview set up, manage the application process, offer negotiation and consulting with the Compensation Group and other teams as appropriate.
* Act as Talent Attraction Ambassador for the Company. Attend career fairs, networking events, university diversity clubs, etc to attract the best talent for both open roles and future talent pipelines.
* Source external candidates using various sourcing strategies and other talent tools, resulting in reduced agency spend over time.
* Drive external marketing activities tied to recruitment strategies and diversity initiatives. Recommend employment branding, attraction tools, improved career site/page to attract and engage both passive and active quality candidates.
* Manage advertising for open global roles to better attract top talent.
* Conduct regular meetings with hiring managers to provide exceptional customer service and clear, concise and constant communication regarding assigned open positions.
* Assist/advise ground recruiters as needed on assigned roles that are lacking in applicant flow.
* Build relationships with candidates and hiring managers to a smooth interview process and follow up to proved timely feedback.
* Recommend continuous improvement changes to streamline recruitment processes and systems. Understand current benchmarks to help identify ‘SMART’ goals.
* Utilize analytic skills to analyze data, provide root cause analysis on trends/patterns and recommend solutions, changing challenges into business opportunities. Example High Turnover Analysis.
* Participate in weekly status open job report meeting led by Director GTA.
* Manage input and review of background checks to ensure all checks are clear with negative results. Discuss any issues with Director GTA to help determine next steps.
* Assist with the Company’s Immigration process when applicable.
* Audit Talent Acquisition administration:
* Ensure all I-9 documents are received for new hires and entered into E-Verify daily. Follow up on future documentation for continued employment utilizing I-9 Tracker.
* Follow up on safety and non-safety drug screens ensuring that results are obtained prior to start of candidates and in accordance with our drug and alcohol program.
* Maintain all candidate tracking within the ICIMS applicant tracking system according to the current practice of the ground recruiting group.
* Manage the Talent Acquisition Coordinator providing assignments, monitoring workload, accuracy and completing the yearly performance review to include any counseling if applicable under the guidance of the Director GTA.
* Support Senior Vice President HR and HR Management with any special projects as assigned.
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
* Minimum five years of recruiting experience.
* One to three years of management experience leading a team.
* Must be able to manage a geographically dispersed initiatives and direct reports.
* Human Resources Generalist knowledge/experience required.
* Knowledge of Human Resources and EEOC policies.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Process-oriented, data driven, analytical continuous improvement mindset to help with operational challenges.
* Good judgement and decision-making skills
* Influencing skills is a plus.
* Able to work in a very fast paced, demanding and changing environment managing multiple deliverables.
* Proficient in use of an applicant tracking systems highly preferred, ICIMS highly desired.
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
* Must be able to travel 15% domestically.