9 months ago
* Responsible for developing short-term, medium-term and long-term pricing strategies for maximizing revenue by analyzing the competitive marketplace, identifying new revenue opportunities and leveraging pricing tools to respond to competitor actions
* Ensure pricing strategies are executed as intended and competitive position in the marketplace is maintained
* Consistently and proactively evaluating effectiveness of team’s strategies; reporting on results to peers and Senior Management
* Provide team development and coaching of other Pricing/RM team members; in charge of establishing efficient processes, developing internal training plans and ensuring compliance with Pricing/RM best practices
* Work very closely with internal RM/Tariff counterparts to achieve team’s strategic objectives and maximize revenue
* In agreement with Director(s), take ownership of Pricing relationships with various internal/external constituencies including, but not limited to: Sales & Marketing, Sponsorships, E-Commerce, Reservations, Alliances, GDSs and Revenue Accounting
* Actively proxies for Director(s) in meeting with all Commercial counterparts to monitor progress on joint projects, planning, coordination, implementation and analysis of actions relevant to department and/or assigned market group entities
* Directly support Director(s) with market discussions/analysis, codeshare, SPA and interline meetings to provide specific market pricing environment insight, present key findings/opinions in support of department revenue objectives or for assigned entity/markets
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Business, related field, or equivalent years of experience
* Three or more years of experience in the Revenue Management or Pricing area (Pricing preferred)
* Strong knowledge of transportation space and proven experience in applying multiple business strategies in uncertain environments
* Excellent analytical, communication and time management skills
* Ability to quickly distill trends and create multiple strategic options based on agreed KPIs
* Excellent technical skills – in depth knowledge of MS office suite - specifically Excel
* Ability to generate quick, solid directional analysis for department leadership
* Strong, demonstrated problem solving skills involving both business problems and people interactions
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate information accurately, clearly, professionally and concisely
* Strong initiative and willingness to take on leadership responsibilities required
* Advanced knowledge of industry technologies (GDSs, Pricing/Revenue Management systems, analytical software)
* Validated prior experience in serving in supervisory role within an analytical department
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among
the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on
Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend