4 months ago
Reporting to the Country Manager, South Korea, the incumbent will be responsible for supporting and executing the client relationship and account management at local level, supporting the wider IATA agenda.
* Manage the implementation of campaigns, as established by the Regional Leadership Team (RLT), working closely with the appropriate stakeholders (internal and external) to make the campaign implementation possible;
* Develop and foster relationships with key personnel of member and non-member airlines and other stakeholders in the countries assigned, understand their key issues and pain points, and make them aware of and win their support for the services, products, and initiatives IATA offers and undertakes;
* Support the Country Manager in advocating industry positions to the national government and regulatory authorities;
* Provide timely reports to the Country Manager, as appropriate, regarding the progress of work and the achievement of set objectives;
* Promote and help implement cargo projects in the assigned markets, including Cargo Accounts Settlement Systems (CASS) growth (Export & Import) and CASS stakeholder facilitation with the Agents Liaison Working Group (ALWG) and Local Customer Advisory Group (LCAG).
* Attend meetings and conferences with industry stakeholders, and organize meetings as appropriate;
* Monitor the market, selected customer profiles, competition trends and behaviours, as part of the regional IATA delivery; and
* Manage marketplace communications, especially those relating to defaults by agents and airlines, banks or insurance entities, as well as host governments.
* Ensure a high standard of Customer Service and generation of revenues by promoting IATA products, solutions and services.
* Perform additional tasks and projects assigned by the Country Manager from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills
* University degree in business administration, marketing, economics or another relevant discipline;
* 8 to 10 years of professional experience, with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
* Experience and knowledge of the cargo industry, processes and initiatives is mandatory;
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with the ability to work in complex cross-cultural environments and establish personal relationships;
* Excellent PC skills, particularity with MS Office Programmes (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and MS Project, as well as familiarity with databases and a CRM tool such as Salesforce.com; and
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Korean. Knowledge of other relevant languages would be an asset.
At the heart of IATA are our Values and Behaviors. We all have different personalities, styles and areas of expertise, but you’ll recognize us by the consistent way we act and behave in line with our Values and Behaviors. We are looking for people who bring them to life in everything they do – they are:
* Act with integrity and uphold our standards
* Think strategically in support of the global big picture
* Partner and manage to create high performing teams
* Putting people first by acting with a simple human touch
Here at IATA we are proud of being a Diverse & Inclusive Organization – we have people from all over the world working in our offices, and we extend this to our recruiting practices. We are a meritocratic organization and an equal opportunity employer.