4 months ago
As Singapore’s airport operator responsible for developing and operating Singapore Changi Airport, the Changi Airport Group (CAG) works closely with the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) which regulates and develops the aviation industry in Singapore. CAG’s Economic Affairs team is responsible for CAG’s engagement with the regulators on service regulation, price regulation and competitive behaviour.
Your role is to safeguard CAG's strategic and commercial interests within the regulatory frameworks. In response to the Government & CAAS policy changes, queries and deliberations on regulatory matters, you will need to research and formulate CAG’s positions and analyse its impact on CAG’s business. You will assist in formulating our policy position papers in a cogent, persuasive and quantifiable manner. You will be required to undertake analysis and presentation to CAG senior management, CAAS and relevant stakeholders. In the course of work, you will work closely with the key business groups in CAG such as Engineering, Airport Management, Commercial teams – to understand the business and operating challenges and defend CAG’s interest. Together with our colleagues, you will also provide analysis and propose responses to address the regulator’s and CAG’s considerations.
• Good honours degree in any discipline
• Experience working in a regulatory agency, or a regulated company will be preferred
• Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to engage internal and external stakeholders, from junior to management levels
• Able to work in teams
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Candidate with more experience can be considered for a more senior role