5 months ago
Manager Airworthiness Directives
10 months ago(5/1/2018 5:23 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
This position is responsible for managing Airworthiness Directives (ADs).
* Reviews the FAA AD Bi-weekly report
* Confirms with Engineering the ADs that affect the Atlas fleets.
* Downloads AD comment sheet and EO/Task card from INFORM.
* Have a weekly review with Engineering to discuss each new AD that has been released.
* Ensures awareness and assigns responsibility for AD requirements.
* With all documents (Comment sheet, EO, work card, etc.) completed, update AD database
* Verifies all AD’s are setup in Trax per the EO scheduling information
* Update the AD Database with the compliance
* Performs additional tasks as assigned by the Director, Maintenance and Planning.
* Working knowledge of Federal Air Regulations preferred.
* Good written and verbal communication skills required.
* Minimum 5 years experience in B747/B767 maintenance, planning and /or on-site service representation.
* Working knowledge of maintenance programs, A.D., S.B. and modifications.
* Good computer skills required. Trax experience preferred.
* A & P license preferred