THIS IS WHERE SAFETY MEANS EVERYTHING
AIRPORT FIRE SERVICE
Manager- Airport Fire Services Operational Support
Thousands of aircraft movements every day. A complex network of road systems, taxiways, runways, aprons and lighting systems. No wonder the world’s busiest airports need a safe, secure and efficient airside environment. Airside Operations maintains and operates all airside infrastructure, and implement the new technologies and that give us industry-leading capacity and efficiency. They do all that in a live environment and put customer service at the heart of it all.
What you’ll deliver
• You'll be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operational fire teams across the airport
• You’ll be leading operational effectiveness whilst enhancing efficiencies and driving service excellence
• You’ll be responsible for supporting the team's performance management through goal-setting and meeting of targets, whilst monitoring training, inspections, reporting and all other operational activities
• In summary, you will contribute to the delivery of the Airport Fire Service strategy to support the business as a whole
What you bring
• You should have at least 5 years’ operational experience in an airport fire service
• You’ll have a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of fire operations.
• A minimum of ICAO English Level 4
• Any previous experience within the region would be an advantage
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.