Qualification Required: The ideal candidate could have an Aircraft maintenance or Engineering background, having developed and demonstrated experience in the management of cabin product for a recognized premium airline.
Supervises the activities of A/C Cabin maintenance both in the hangar and terminal; supervises activities related to A/C interior seats, carpets, linings, ceilings, emergency equipment, cargo equipment and total cabin appearance; Supervises all activities related to repair/test and modification of aircraft In-Flight Entertainment System, and latest generation Cabin Lighting systems in the IFE working on aircraft equipped with Legacy and new generation IFE systems installed on B737-700, B757 and B767-300 aircraft; Ensures that maintenance work is accomplished in accordance with approved methods and procedures; Evaluates, prepares, develops, recommends plans and procedures to improve the maintenance standard.
Key Skills required
1. Detailed knowledge of cabin maintenance process
2. Skill Level Knowledge on Boeing aircraft systems maintenance.
3. Experience in managing cabin maintenance activities of sizeable fleet
4. Ability to effectively communicate & Manage
5. Minimum of 5-year experience in aircraft maintenance, out of which a minimum of 2 years is in supervisory role
6. Knowledge in aviation maintenance standards, rules and regulations including EASA and USA FAA especially Part 145 and Part M.
4. Language: Good command in English.
This job announcement is not intended to include a complete listing of all knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with the position.