Qualification Required: Background: Holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License and B1/B2 Rating on Jet aircraft, preferably Boeing Model of aircraft.
· Manage the line maintenance activities of ET fleet in Addis Ababa. These include all scheduled maintenance activities less than A-check (transit-checks, daily-checks etc), rectification of aircraft remarks and release to service of the aircraft per approved procedure/data.
· Introduce best practices and meet Line Maintenance related KPIs, such as Dispatch Reliability,
OTP and Aircraft Availability.
Key Skills required
1. Skill Level Knowledge on Boeing aircraft systems maintenance.
2. Minimum of 5 year experience in aircraft maintenance, out of which a minimum of 2 years is in supervisory role
3. Experience in managing line maintenance activities of sizeable fleet
4. Knowledge in aviation maintenance standards, rules and regulations including EASA and USA FAA
especially Part 145 and Part M.
Language: Good command in English.
This job announcement is not intended to include a complete listing of all knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with the position.