Qualification Required: Holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License and B1/B2 Rating on Jet aircraft, preferably Boeing Model of aircraft.
· Manage the concurrent execution of multiple scheduled maintenances (A-checks, C-checks etc) on aircraft brought to the hangar in compliance with approved procedures, and effective utilization of all resources (human, facility, equipment etc).
· Introduce best practices in the hangar for the optimization of the scheduled maintenance process in terms of quality of work, Turn Around Time (TAT), and maintenance cost
Key Skills required
1. Skill Level Knowledge on Boeing aircraft systems maintenance.
2. Minimum of 5 year experience in aircraft maintenance, out of which a minimum of 2 years is in supervisory role
3. Experience in managing aircraft scheduled maintenance in a reputable MRO environment
4. Knowledge in aviation maintenance standards, rules and regulations including EASA and USA FAA
especially Part 145 and Part M.
Language: Good command in English.
This job announcement is not intended to include a complete listing of all knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with the position.