4 months ago
Location: Mumbai-Head Office
Qualification: Graduation is required, Post graduation would be a plus
Age: 26 - 35 Years
Experience From: 5 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 10 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Experience: Min 5 yrs of experience within eCommerce, or a reputed digital advertising agency with demonstrated experience in Travel medium
1. Working knowledge of Analytics and Attribution, Traffic Campaigns, Pixels, Tagging, Ad serving and digital media buying.
2. Working experience with DoubleClick platform is a definite plus
3. Ability to think short, mid and long term
4. Demonstrated working experience in at least of the 4 following areas is a must:
a. Search Engine Marketing
b. Search Engine Optimization
c. Developing creative online campaigns
d. Bid Management Tools
e. Affiliate Programs
f. Account Management of online marketing partnerships
g. Metasearch engines
h. Online media buying and planning
i. Campaign Analysis
Job Description Primary Responsiblities
1. Manage and execute a dedicated part of the airline’s online marketing process. Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
2. Drive sales to assigned performance targets.
3. Accountable for the defined target, administer the allocated budget and act as the SPOC to ensure campaign planning and execution and is aligned with all stakeholders
4. Lead technology projects related to display business advertising from conception to roll out
5. Evaluate existing and new opportunities in online media to optimize and grow the airline’s online marketing portfolio.
6. Coordinate the design of digital communications to pre and post purchase customers through display.
7. Responsible for media buying through ad networks.
8. Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
9. Research and analyze competitor advertising link
Affiliate / Remarketing / Direct Marketing Campaigns
1. Manage the airline’s online display program through various channels available including Metasearch engines, Affiliate networks, Display Networks, Remarketing partners and other third parties
2. Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid Campaigns
Reporting / Analysis
1. Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns
2. Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
Contact: HR Department