3 months ago
Menzies Aviation wants our future leaders to guide the business on a journey of global growth – and we are seeking smart, passionate, ambitious graduates who are ready to accept the challenge of delivering excellence, from touchdown to takeoff.
We are a worldwide provider of customer, ramp and cargo handling services, whose strategic objective is to be the market leader on quality. Over an 18-month period, you will have the opportunity to work on key elements of our frontline operations, gain exposure to our support functions, and develop your leadership and management skills through our graduate programme. A wealth of dynamic, varied, international career opportunities await you upon its completion.
Management Development Graduate Opportunities across the UK & I, locations may include London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Luton and London City, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Manchester and Isle of Man.
What you’ll need to bring:
* Bachelor’s degree holder
* Drive to make a difference, achieve, and build a successful career in Aviation; particular interest in Ground Handling
* Determination, ability to take the initiative and lead critical projects
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Flexibility and ability to travel to airport locations within the UK & Continental Europe, occasionally at short notice
* Ability to relocate against programme placements
* Significant knowledge of Microsoft Suite
* Good analytical, organisational, and time management skills
* Aviation / Ground Handling background (would be advantageous but not essential)
* Fluency in English (fluency in a second language would be advantageous)
* Right to work in the United Kingdom.
Aviation is an exciting sector, Menzies Aviation is an exceptional place to experience it. Show us why you are the person we need to have on our team.
Please apply via the Apply button