7 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us
As part of the Sensors & Integrated Systems (SIS) team, you'll help develop the next generation of more intelligent, more integrated and more reliable solutions that enhance aircraft safety and performance in the most rigorous flight conditions. We have 100 years of experience, a phenomenal product portfolio, state-of-the-art test labs and the resources to make your ideas shine.
* Supports the setup of meeting rooms, office moves, light construction projects and daily tasks.
* Gathers and reviews data concerning facility or equipment specifications, company or government restrictions, required completion date, and construction feasibility.
* Ensures proper functioning of facilities through ongoing inspection and maintenance.
* Assists with repair, adjustment, and maintenance of basic production equipment, machinery or instruments.
* Conducts machine inventories and arranges disposal of obsolete or no-longer-required equipment and product.
* Works under immediate supervision to provide assistance with maintaining equipment, machinery, buildings and structures
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
* 2 years facilities maintenance, manufacturing maintenance or any kind of construction background/experience.
* Ability to general construction/maintenance preferred
* Ability to assemble of office furniture preferred
* Ability to read and follow instructions both written & verbal preferred
* Ability to Multi task and be a good listener preferred
* Ability to thing out of the box or be a creative thinker preferred
* Ability to read schematics or blue prints a plus
* High School Diploma
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.