12 months ago
The Maintenance Technical Leader provides technical expertise to his shift and collaborates closely with Maintenance Control and Inspection
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop Technical Services documents to ensure timely maintenance actions are performed on the aircraft using approved or accepted data for the ATA chapters assigned.
* Coordinates documentation for all repairs and alterations and engineering support data as necessary
* Responsible for the receipt, analysis, and generation of technical documents specifying the accomplishment requirements of Airworthiness Directives (AD) and mandatory Service Bulletins
* Assist in technical analysis and development of all maintenance program components for the company fleet
* Identify and report any potential safety issues and risks associated with the operation
* Take the lead on significant out of service events to provide technical assistance that is necessary to maintenance vendors and CommutAir maintenance personnel, provide on-site station support pertaining to chronic issues or major events and interact regularly with all maintenance and inspection work groups
* Assist the Director of Technical Services as the technical liaison interacting with Original Equipment Manufacturers, Engineering Groups, Maintenance Providers, Vendors and other relevant external entities
* Coordinate repeat discrepancies with CASS, Stores, Tech Services, and Maintenance Control for CommutAir fleet and make recommendations for corrective actions/troubleshooting
* Work with the Training Department to help develop and teach troubleshooting training for repeat discrepancy events in an effort to decrease out of service times.
* Report anomalous discrepancies to the Chief Inspector or his designee.
* Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in aviation-related or engineering field required
• Acceptable aviation-related or engineering experience with proper aptitude and attitude,
will be considered for education equivalency.
• Must hold a current FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate and required company authorizations.
• At least 3 -5 years maintenance experience with an air carrier, commercial operator, or military Maintenance program
• Valid Passport and Driver’s license in good standing
• Proven Expert Troubleshooter
• Excellent Communication skills