5 months ago
Maintenance Tech Electrician
Location : Location
# of Openings
4 weeks ago(5/30/2019 9:35 PM)
We have an opportunity for a Maintenance Tech Electrician to join our Fuzing & Precision Products Division in Orlando, FL. The Electrician works under the direction of the Sr. Maintenance Supervisor. Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License and certified to operate a fork truck.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Install, maintain and repair all types of electrical equipment and controls.
* Read blueprints and wiring diagrams
* Use all types of electrical instruments to analyze equipment and to find causes of malfunction
* Install motors, starters, control panels.
* Install lighting circuits and fixtures.
* Replace and repair switches.
* Trace circuitry to find malfunction.
* Replace high/low voltage fuses and determine source of ground.
* Troubleshoot and correct electrical problems.
* Work with maintenance on mechanical installation.
* Building maintenance
* Be able to operate and maintain air compressor and steam generating equipment and water conditioners
* Be able to complete preventive maintenance on equipments
Use of addition, subtraction, multiplication and the division of numbers including decimals and fractions; simple use of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, wiring diagrams, computer scanning devices, use of adjustable measuring instruments; Requires ability to operate material movement machinery. Must have valid FL Driver’s License. Must have basic computer skills. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
All positions at Kaman Aerospace require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US citizens or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently all applicants must be US citizens or US Permanent Residents (“green card holders”) and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights to be considered for a position.
Kaman Corporation considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law. Kaman Corporation and all of its related companies fully endorse equal opportunity for all. Kaman provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures and/or process. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. For more information, please click here for a notice that provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).