We are consultants and engineers specialised in aerospace and aviation. Our value proposition is based on our in-depth knowledge of the aeronautical industry, airports and air transport. A complete vision, covering everything from operational processes and infrastructure design to systems development and integration.
Our international focus, our active presence in the sector and our continuous contact with all of its key players has led to us becoming a reference point; we set the trends in engineering solutions.
AERTEC Solutions Aertec Solutions is looking for a Maintenance Team Leader who will manage and oversee all program scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance on A400M.
- Maintains apporpriate liaison with suppliers/vendors, local state and federal oversight agencies and purchase services.
- Provides guidance to subordinate employees and peers when appropriate, collaborating and cooperating with other memebers of the management tem.
- Manage team, coordination of schedules, and insurances of availability to peform the work.
- Perform data quality and technical contro/documentation as needed.
- Keep management apprised of all aircraft maintenance and spacila misión operations.
- Prepare different reports will be delivered by the Service Provider when applicable.
-Languages: English, negotiation level
- Additional language communication skills ( Spanish) would be a plus
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills, high pro-active to interact with all necessary stakeholders ( Customer, local organization, central organization, etc.)
- Highly competent communication skills and transparent and collaborative way of working.
- As the performance of the Activity can require travelling to other countries.
- Given the specific nature of the Activity, the Service Provider may have to work outside of normal working hours (e.g. shifts), on Sundays and/or on Public Holidays, and in the framework of an on-call duty mandatory procedure.