3 months ago
Job Title: Maintenance Records Auditor
Date Posted: 03/19/2019
Compensation and Hours
Minimum Salary: DOE
Maximum Salary: DOE
Type of Job: Full Time
Benefits: To be discussed
Anticipated Job Duration: None Selected
This announcement is for an Aircraft Maintenance Records Auditor with Ravn Air Group. This position reports to the Aircraft Maintenance Records Supervisor for Peninsula Aviation Services, Inc. (PASI) and is responsible for performing audits on maintenance records and other documents related to the Maintenance department. The successful candidate must have a strong clerical background, high proficiency with computers, and a high attention to detail.
This is a non-exempt, full time, benefits-eligible position. Position typically works a 40-hour work week in Anchorage, however overtime may be required as dictated by business needs and with management approval.
* High School diploma or GED is required; some college is preferred;
* A minimum of two years previous clerical experience is required;
* Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required; experience with CALM maintenance tracking program is highly desired;
* Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and organize workload;
* Must have good communication ability and interpersonal skills;
* Ability to receive and follow oral and written instructions in a clear and concise manner;
* Must have a professional appearance and demeanor;
* Requires a high attention to detail and accuracy at all times;
* Requires a strong safety awareness and the ability to adhere to Safety Management Systems (SMS);
* Able to pass a comprehensive background check;
* Comfortable working in an airport environment around odors and sounds typically associated with operating aircraft.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Responsible for performing audits on maintenance records, CALM, Card-X files, service bulletins, engine and propeller log books, Master logs, etc. and comparing the records between CALM and log books or other record documents to verify correct records;
* Assist with the set up of new aircraft, engines, propellers or components into the CALM maintenance tracking system;
* Submit in writing to the Chief Inspector any finding that may be a discrepancy between aircraft records and PenAir parts receiving procedure;
* Submit in writing to the Maintenance Records Manager of findings that may need to be corrected within the PenAir maintenance aircraft policies and procedures;
* Fill in for Records Clerks when they are absent following the Maintenance Records Clerk job description;
* Promote the Company safety culture, reporting any unsafe actions to supervisor immediately;
* Other duties as assigned and within the scope of this position.
Peninsula Aviation Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Peninsula Aviation Services, Inc. depends solely on your qualifications.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Are you able to obtain airport security clearance?
* Are you eligible to work in the United States?
* Can you pass a background check?
* Can you pass a drug test?
* Can you speak, hear, read and write the English language?