11 months ago
• Assure that all planned and systematic actions necessary to provide confidence that all operation and maintenance are conducted in accordance with all applicable requirements, aircraft manufacturer standard, operation procedures and CAAT regulation.
• Ensure that all GMM requirements effecting technical standards are met and that aircraft meet the applicable standards of Airworthiness.
• Monitor work accomplished for quality and regulatory compliance.
• Accomplish and maintain internal/external, maintenance contract audits for quality and regulatory requirements and maintain audit records.
• Report Service Difficulty Report (SDR) and maintain appropriate records
• Monitor ADs and Mandatory SBs applicable to the company’s aircraft.
• Maintain the GMM and monitoring MEL and Dispatch Deviations Procedures Guides Manuals (DDG).
• Process MEL Dispensation request to CAAT for approval.
• Review and submit MEL and other matters relating to Maintenance requirement and concerned aircraft documents to CAAT for approval.
• Liaise with CAAT concerning aircraft maintenance & quality assurance.
• Male or Female/Thai Nationality
• Bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering or Relate field
• Fluent in English (TOEIC at least 600)
• Be thoroughly familiar with appropriate parts of Thai CAAT
• Experience of airline maintenance organization or Airworthiness organization for 5 years
• Comprehend with Aviation Regulation
• Comprehend with Safety, Security and Quality system
• Having sound knowledge in quality and standard
• Understand Aircraft Airworthiness requirement and standard