Aircraft Maintenance PMO Consultant
We are currently searching for a Maintenance PMO Consultant.
In this role, s/he will work closely with the Maintenance Director, other Maintenance PMO resources, and Work Stream Leads. The objective of this position is to drive transformational change in the Maintenance operation.
· Directly support and accelerate all work streams in the program
· Be a thought-partner to Work Stream Leads, transmitting maintenance functional expertise as needed
· Prepare and deliver executive-level presentations
· Design and execute data analyses, including KPI reports and forecasts
· 5+ years of relevant project management experience in an airline or consulting firm
· Proven ability to work effectively in a diverse organization, with people at all organizational levels
· Fluent written and spoken English (other languages desirable)
· Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong story-telling and problem-solving abilities to supplement vertical teams
· Strong ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent people management skills; ability to provide honest feedback and support in the development of employees' capabilities; ability to resolve problems
· Exercises judgment in managing confidential/sensitive information; trustworthy
· Ability to think strategically; set goals, priorities and objectives for the team
· Flexible and adaptable to change
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent organization and time management capabilities
· Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.