TAA are proud to support our major aviation client in their search for an experienced maintenance planning officer based in the Home Counties. This is a new position that has arisen due to continued success of our client.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversee the maintenance planning on the fleet covering numerous bases.
· You will need to work closely with the MRO department, managing and coordinating both line and base maintenance activities.
· Ensure that the maintenance activities are in full compliance with the approved maintenance schedule.
· Scheduling of both short and long term maintenance planning events and coordinate with the appropriate departments on subjects such as:
- Hangar facilities
- Tools & Equipment
· Ensuring compliance with airworthiness regulations.
· Develop effective maintenance programmes to cover the fleet to ensure smooth on time compliance of maintenance activities.
Experience & Skills
· Minimum 3 years recent experience in maintenance planning.
· Candidates with A320 planning experience will hold a distinct advantage
· Excellent problem solving skills and able to focus on details.
· Great team player who can communicate well up to board level.
· Knowledge of AMASIS would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful organisation on an initial 1 year fixed term with potential to extend beyond. Excellent package on offer for the suitable candidate.
All applicants will need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.