Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with many of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention. Role:
Maintenance Planning Lead Location:
My client, one of the fastest growing airlines in Europe, is looking to hire a Maintenance Planning Lead. You will be able to play a big part in the success of the highly successful, fast-paced business. Overview:
- To be a Team Lead for the Mid Term, Base and Mod Planners, ensuring that all hangar maintenance is completed on time, with no operational interruption, to the highest levels of safety’.
- To identify the requirements for Base maintenance, co-ordinate all activities with stakeholders and ensure that the Fleet Long Term Plans are updated and timely released.
- To ensure that the Maintenance requirements of the AMP are complied with. Co-ordinating the unscheduled maintenance required to be accomplished during Base maintenance operations.
- To take up projects to plan the AOG risk tasks across the fleet with a view to maximise the aircraft availability and to ensure that the LOMs (Late out of Maintenance) are kept to well under the KPIs.
- To ensure that all appropriate legislative and Company Procedures are adhered to in order to ensure that the Company remains compliant and aircraft airworthy.
- To actively identify the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements, review these, liaise with the stakeholders and create/update the Long-Term Plans using company tools (Aerogility). Timely Release the 5Years, 18 Months, and 90 Days Maintenance Plans.
- To own projects to plan the AOG risk tasks across the fleet with a view to maximise the aircraft availability to Ops
- To be a Team Lead for Mid-term, Base and Mod Planners. Team mentoring, Identify and resolve issues in liaison with the Planning Manager.
- Co-ordinate the relevant Maintenance Planning activities in relation to the EOL aircraft. To analyse the EOL requirements in relation to Base maintenance and recommend lease extension dates from a planning perspective.
- Monitor the fleet maintenance forecast and take timely corrective actions in liaison with the Planners to maintain a valid maintenance compliance status.
- Ensure company systems accurately reflect the planning status of all scheduled and unscheduled tasks falling under the responsibility of this role.
- To ensure that the aircraft management systems accurately reflect both maintenance activity and the true aircraft status
- To comply with known and notified health and safety requirements, communicating them to others when appropriate.
- To ensure that company and contracted customers’ policies are complied with.
- To endeavour, as far is practical, to ensure that airline performance targets are achieved.
- Proven experience working in the Planning department in a similar role and environment.
- Proven, flexibility, adaptability and skills in managing people
- Attention to detail and tenacity to follow any issues through to the conclusion
- Knowledge of EASA, FOCA and CAA regulations
- Proven ability to communicate with suppliers and customers alike.
- PC literate experience of: MS Office essential
- Experience in using AMOS and Aerogility as planning tools will be an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”