7 days ago
Maintenance Planner, based in Brussels
You schedule all maintenance activities on the Brussels Airlines fleet, based on available maintenance slots, aircraft -, parts - and manpower availability.
* Prepare the maintenance planning of the Brussels Airlines fleet
* Analyze maintenance forecast in order to prepare work packs
* Set up a long term maintenance plan to avoid aircraft being grounded
* Organize maintenance slots in co-operation with scheduling
* Communicate with engineering and logistics department
* Liaise with external parties for special projects
* Daily follow-up of planning and adjustments in case of unforeseen events
* Administrative follow-up
* Bachelor degree in a technical orientation or equal by experience (holding a P66 license is an asset).
* Experience in an aviation environment is an asset
* Strong knowledge of English and Dutch verbal and written skills. French is an advantage
* Good knowledge of Excel and outlook
* Experience with the planning software AMOS is considered as an advantage
* Good knowledge of EASA regulations is an asset
* Be able to work under stress and show the necessary flexibility
* Have a good team spirit
* Strong communication skills and assertiveness combined with diplomacy, able to act as a representative of our company
* Self-starter, able to work autonomously and advise work partners
* Strong sense of responsibility
* Ability to comply with rules and procedures
* Strong administrative and organizational skills with a high level of accuracy
The candidate has the possibility to grow into the role of Certified Maintenance Planner.
For a valid application, please upload your resume, motivation letter, certificate of good conduct and copy of your most recent relevant degree.